SWU at unity - Lot one - Town for sushi tei - Bugis - Town (again) to wait for (L) to end work - Bused home(: That's my day. Bused to lot one from Unity sec today. Went to cotton on to buy tops and then bused down to town. Met up with Kimmy and SORRY! I was late ;// Went up to Sushi Tei for a meal ordered lots of stuffs manzxzxz! Phoenix Roll, Asari miso soup, Ebi Mentai, hanasaki ika tempura (super large portion) Inari sushi and chuka kurage(: YAYAY! Super filling meal! ;pp 63bux in total. I think quite worth it yeah(: HAHAHA! Trained down to Bugis for a shopping spree after that. Like super long since I ever shopped in this way alr. See-like-buy and pay! :D LOL! Shiok!!!!!~ :D Ended our shopping spree due to financial issues?!?!?! D: LOL! Slacked there for awhile then trained back to town. Slacked and went up to sushi tei to wait for peeps to end work:D Super fun and tiring day XDD. Sleeping soon, waking up early tmr. Lan with Kimmy! :D Sentosa on fri tgt with Kimmy and Chua maybe others if they are free(: Suki Sushi for lunch on Sunday tgt with Debbie and Weiqi. WOW! My back account is left with only 100+ I think?!?!?! :((((((( Sighhhhh...... More work schedules pleeeeease:(
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment