I forgot about the lan session tgt with Kimmy this morning cause it slipped my mind to set the alarm. I'm sorry girl! Luckily you messaged me. And your message woke me up ;// Else I'd feel darn bad! In the end, we had Mac then went over to IRC arnd 10+ Played audi and went off at 12pm. Lucky for her, 171 came soonafter one left. Bused home to change, then cabbed down to town tgt with gran. Met up with uncle outside Sushi Tei and went in for lunch like again? LOL! Ordered alooooooot of food! Omg, I'm darn darn darn fat alr:(((((( The meal costs $120+ after 10% discount(: Went over to Tangs shopped then mummy came and we went down to the food centre at Adam Rd for her to have her meal. Then off to cold storage at KAP after that. Did some grocery shopping then home sweet home(: I'm tired alr:( But I'll wait for (L) to reach home before I sleep:D I miss (L) :( I'll be with you forever. As strong as we may seem, deep down we're this fragile. I hope tmr will be fine.......................
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment