Lan today with korn at 11. Played for 30mins only:( Went up for his lunch met up with yijing then cabbed down to town cause we were going to be late. -fast forward- Had break at 4.30, I forgot to punch card =.= wth, in the end... I punched out at 5 ;pp lol. But I was honest enough to start work at 5.30(: Alright, had a cali h/r cause Kimmy, Andros and Eugene came for lunch so ate tgt with them. Started work. And fuck that customer! Nbcb, don't let me see you again! Shouting and scolding for no reasons! D: Sigh, I'm sad alr la! :( Ended work at 9pm. Waited for them and went down for a drink:D Bused home soonafter..... SWU tmr then sushi tei for lunch/dinner with Kimmy! Wheeeeee~ I have a date with her tmr. HAHAHA! love you ;pp Ltr ___ ____ and ____ ___ jealous! ;// Whatever it is..... HEHEHE! She's goign to kill me if she sees this!
If between smoking and this r/s. I'd choose to stop smoking. You said this to me just now. If I see you smoking again on Wednesday, we'd not be tgt anymore. It's time to stop alr. Cause I know you meant business this time ;// Finally 2 nights of no quarreling. And YESSSSS!!!!!! I feel damn good:D I don't wanna quarrel with you anymore:( The last quarrel almost ended this r/s who knows what the next one will cause? Hold me in your arms forever. I won't wanna let you go........
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment