There's no guarantee that love would always last.
Who do I have to blame for those tears yesterday?
As much as I yearn for you to be back... Until one day you're ready to explain everything. Maybe one day, we'll cross paths again and start over from where we decided to let go. I don't wanna go to places where you'd be there, cause I'd be looking out for you in the crowds. The next thing I know, I may be stopping myself from reaching out for that familiar touch, that familiar scent, that familiar face and somehow, the tears would finally give way and fall apart, there's no stop and I don't even know where it started. People said you were not worthy to love. But, idk what's stopping me from letting you go. What's stopping me from not loving you, anymore. So long as everything's fine with you, I'll say goodbye, nothing else matters.
-
I miss your messages. I miss your naggings. I miss the way you held me close and tight; saying you'd never let me go. I miss you telling me what to do whenever I'm bored. I miss the way you controlled me. I miss lying on your shoulder whenever I'm tired. Lying on your chest and fell asleep while listening to your heartbeat. What happened to those days? Bring me back into your arms. Let me know you love me......
-
I miss your messages. I miss your naggings. I miss the way you held me close and tight; saying you'd never let me go. I miss you telling me what to do whenever I'm bored. I miss the way you controlled me. I miss lying on your shoulder whenever I'm tired. Lying on your chest and fell asleep while listening to your heartbeat. What happened to those days? Bring me back into your arms. Let me know you love me......



No comments:
Post a Comment