Love is watchful and sleeping, slumbereth not.
Though weary, it is not tired.
Though pressed, it is not straitened.
Though alarmed, it is not confounded...
I'm feeling better now, srsly better. Skipped dinner for today cause I really had no appetite. Went out for a bite at Mac, walked and thought about stuffs...... It really helps. I'll wait till you think it's an appropriate time for you to tell me what has happened. Till then I'll make a final decision about we two. Finally after the walk, I decided to pick up your call. I remained my calmness...... You said not to contact you anymore since this afternoon. I didn't reply your messages or even picked up your call since this evening. But you're still contacting me. Till just now, I finally decided to pick up the call. Thinking that you'd explain what happened. In the end? You said, stop contacting me from now on. Fuck, how many times do you have to say it? And hello? You're the one who is contacting me now alright..... You said you had your own difficulties, and ain't feeling alright too. You need time.... Then what about me? Ever thought of how I'd feel? What could be more important than me if I still meant as much to you? Oh fuck, I'm pissed and disappointed in you:( I'm sorry I'd feel this way. Never had I thought I'd feel this way too. Sorries can't make up for everything you did to me today. Nonetheless, I appreciate friends showing concern for me. Yijing for the forever silence support over the years no matter what happened(: Kimmy for the advices. Jee Fong for the jokes and craps to make me laugh and smile. And make me show either a (: or :D in my messages. Andros? Being the dumbest best friend I ever had ;pp With his silly actions never once failed to make me laugh XDD YAY! We'd be friends forever!
What happened to the (L) I once knew. The one who would hold me close and tell me everything would be fine so long as he's around. The one who would listen silently to my naggings be it about himself, (yes, I nag about him in front of him) work, family or friends. Up to a point he'd say I'm very noisy ;pp The (L) who would accompany me to talk on the phone and message throughout the night till I fall asleep. No matter how tired you are, you'd stil lwait for me to fall asleep first. The (L) who would nag at me to eat, eat, eat and eat my meals. From morning 8am when you wake up. Breakfast to lunch to dinner to supper. What happened to those days? What's going to happen to those good morning messages I receive every morning? Who'd be the one sending those to me, now that you're gone? Who'd be the one messaging me at night till a fall asleep, now that I'm left alone. Who'd be the one protecting me, now that I'm left to fend for myself? ;//



No comments:
Post a Comment