Thursday, March 12, 2009

Plan failed

Someone from Kbox rang me up to go for an interview between 8-9pm tonight:D Helping andros to ask for vacancies too. Haha, my job hunting partner XDD Hope all goes well for us(: Anw, work ended at 5pm today. Bused down to Batok tgt with Kimmy while yijing went home. Met up with Andros and co at parkview apts for a birthday party. Felt super sad for the birthday girl:( Having a jug of geeky stuffs being poured onto her consisting of heineken, flour, jam, spits (saliva) =.= and other things. Ohoh, and also fresh eggs. Pity those eggs! I could eat those eggs for breakfast manzxzxz ;pp HAHAHA! Slacked awhile then went off to timah IRC with Kimmy..... Lan session today totally sucked D: Sigh, super sad and pissed:( Went for prata opp then bused home. Shopping for (L)'s birthday present arnd evening then to town for the interview ltr on. It's alr 2am now. I'm feeling sleepy but I can't sleep:( Catching the horror show "Coming soon" with Kimmy (provided that she can end work early) then she's coming to stayover at my house XDD Initially our plan was as such; 4 persons were supposed to go tgt. Kimmy, me, jee fong and (L). But, (L) couldn't end work early cause not enough people working ;// (So, reason accepted) Jee Fong doesn't like horror movies D: (I got nothing to say) ;pp and now, only left with us 2! ^^ YAYAY! Another date for us, Kimmy! XDD HEHEHE! Anw, we made further plans. HEHEHE! To go for movie tgt (4 of us) the next time. Most prolly next week? I wanna watch PUSH too! :D HOHOHO!!! It seems like a nice show. Coming soon seems like a real scary show. What if I don't dare to go walk in from the bus stop to my house?!?!?! ;X Guess I'll be home in a cab instead ;// Whatever it is, I wanna go shopping at the 2 shopping centres at Tampines XDD I'm so looking forward to next Monday cause it's (L)'s birthday. HAHAHA! Going down to Sushi Tei on Monday to celebrate his birthday. Cause there'll be a cake cutting session during his break ^^ WAHAHA! Pray that I would have yet to start work at kbox ;// Or..... I don't have to work at kbox on Monday..... I wanna give him a surprise, but... I've got no idea of what surprise to give:( I'll think about it...... [I know these are super random, I'm jumping from topic to topic. The next one is not excluded too. It's a different topic] (L) is going to Malaysia on the 23rd:( Psychoing him to go on the 24th night so that I can go with him ^^ Will I succeed?!?!?! I don't think so:( Forget it. Luckily I still have Kimmy's accompaniment, my love XDD

(edited)
Trained down to Lot one to collect something and also to window shop around :X Bused down to town and went for the interview at Kbox cineleisure(: &&&I got the job. ^^ The pay is like $6/hr and $9/hr for public holidays:D YAYAY! Starting work next week once I go down to Kallang to collect the uniform(: Off to Paragon after the interview and met up with Kimmy. Rushed back to Cine again to get the tix for Coming soon and went in for the show. Rating almost perfect for the show laaaa.... It was scary to the max!!!!! :( Oh yeah and disgusting. ;// (L) isn't happy with me cause I went to the movies without him. =.= That aside, Kimmy came over after the movies and slept over at my house:D That's almost my day......
(/edited)

A the Moron: You're better off as a friend(: Let go the love we once shared and now it's just true friendship between us. We'll be best friends forever? HAHAHA! I hope so ;// LOL! Just don't forget me when school starts. ;pp Must meet up often XDD Thanks for giving me those advices(: I've decided to carry on this r/s with him, it's my own decision(: I'll tell you if there's something wrong, or..... If I don't know what to do... If... ONLY IF! Something really happens between us in the future...... You musn't go MIA. HAHAHA! I love you, as a friend:D Although sometimes you srsly sucks! ;pp HEHEHE~!

No comments: