Monday, March 9, 2009

New job soon

I'm starting to hate working at Sushi Tei cause of the little schedules they give me. It's like decreasing as the weeks pass by..... I'm going for job hunting with Andros the Moron on Thursday(: YAYAY! Another new job is on the way:D No more frequent updates alr. Cause it's like my everyday seems the same everyday =.= Work/Skating/Slack at town/Lan?!?!?! Lifeless:( Today, went down to town tgt with Yijing. She went to work while I went to cine and met up with Debbie and Weiqi for lunch at Suki sushi:D Left at arnd 3 and went back to Paragon and met up with (L) for his lunch break. Everything seems fine...... ;// Forget about that. Met up with Andros, Eugene and Wendy after that tgt with Kimmy went for pool then left with Kimmy soon after Calvin came cause we had to meet Chua(: -Fast forward- Bused home arnd 6 then to realise they were out for dinner at Simei. :@ WTH! Else I could have gone to Simei tgt with (L) then we could go for dinner tgt! D: Sigh, forget it. Nobody's home and (L) is quarrelling with me...... :( Enough of these alr luhs. Luckily when I was on the verge of sending yes...... (To some question) he sent this: "Eaten your dinner, we'll stop quarrelling alr la. I'm sorry." Luckily, I've yet to send that msg out else I'm going to regret it. Having a video call tgt with Chua now. It's tiring to be quarrelling everytime. I prefer a r/s with no quarrels so what if that's abnormal? ;//

No comments: