For every simple thing you said, and every little thing you do.
iloveyou...... Would we stay like this forever?
ps;// We're quarrelling lesser now^^
Shopping list for the following months...... ;//
1. ipod touch $388
2. Sony Digital Camera $500
3. Gucci "Envy Me" perfume $73 (30ml) ;X
4. CD "Addict Shine" perfume $110
Total: $1071 :(((((( = 3 months salary D:
Woke up at 9+ today. Ate breakfast then bused down to Timah for Lan session tgt with Kimmy. Left arnd 3pm and we each bused back home alone. Poor Kimmy had just started work. It's 6.43pm now btw ;pp HEHEHE! Planning to watch Hotel for dogs with Kimmy on next Thursday(: Call Jee Fong to come along too, ok? It's not a horror show:D (L)'s birthday is on next Monday(: I'm looking forward to it^^ First got to go down to Kallang to collect the kbox uniform then down to town to meet up with (L)..... It's been 2 days since Id seen him alr:( I'm super depressed now D: Sigh, I hope he'd be fine. He ain't feeling well today and he cut his hand ytd:(((((( May be spending the night at (L)'s place from the 18th to 20th(: If (L) decides to go to Malaysia on 24th evening........ Then most prolly I'd be going with him^^ Wheeeeee~ Busy days ahead. Cause I'm starting work at kbox next week. I guess it'll take time for me to juggle between two jobs ;// I just hope that I won't get tire out and fall sick as a result:( Fret not, (L) will be there to take care of me. ;pp HEHEHE! Provided that he doesn't _______ ;X



No comments:
Post a Comment