Thursday, March 5, 2009

On the verge


I could be so crazy, so hyper and so high at times.
Why do things have to happen to bring everything down?. :(
Quarrels especially, no matter with (L) or mum.
Training session ytd from 2pm to 8pm =.= It was damn boring. Just like back to studying in school:( Forget it. Thank god, it's only for 1 day(: Anw, waited for Chua to end work then went down for some drinks and then somethings happen to Kimmy:( Hope you're alright alr after a night of sleep. No more drinking session for you in the future ;// You scared me okayyyyzxzx =.= HAHAHA! Left soonafter then went for meal at the kopitiam. Super fulllllll! Cabbed home after that. Sort of quarrelled with Mum again when I reached home. She keeps insisting that I quit my job by end march. :@ And keeps nagging that I come home very late all the time:( And she says she wants to lock me outta the house if that happens again D: Talked on the phone with (L) and told him about that. And he was very funny he said:"She lock you out of the house you sure have place to go one lo. Come over to my place la." ;pp Okay, forget about that. Work ltr on at 6.30pm. Maybe going down to town earlier to meet up with (L) during his break.. Sentosa tmr tgt with Kimmy(: I'm going to be damn black like what (L) and ah tshun said XDD

ps;// I'm afraid, I'm scared. I can't go on without you:( Relied upon too much. Depended on you too much. Don't say goodbye. DOn't ever say you wanna leave me again. I'm sorry. I said not to touch nicotine anymore. But I couldn't do it. idk why. It's hard to kick the addiction:( In the end, you bought a pack of cigg for me. Then you said, "Do whatever you want next time. I won't care. I won't say anything at all." You know when you said all that, I suddenly felt you were so cold towards me, and I felt so distant from you. I didn't dare to hold your hand. I didn't dare to talk to you. I didn't dare to look at you in your face. Why must you say all these? But luckily, somehow that familiar touch from you made me felt better on the way(:

No comments: