Friday, March 27, 2009

Betrayed

就算爱情到了尽头, 不再有结果.
就算缘份到了尽头, 无力再挽留.
Sorry I'm not the perfect girl for you.
I blame myself for not being able to keep you by my side.
Thank you for choosing a time like this to tell me you want a break up. Why do intuitions have to be so accurate? Remember me a few weeks back saying I have a feeling that you wanted a break up? And now, it has come true. Remember me saying I've a intuition that you're betraying me? I guess it's coming true soon. Just that you don't wanna tell me why. Even up to a point like this, broken up and alone, you still didn't want to tell me why. Thanks for choosing a time like this to leave me.... Quarrel with my parents have yet to get settled, and now this. What happen to those things you said? You said you'd be there for me. If you can't do it, just shut up and don't say anything. Thanks for breaking me apart. Stop calling me, I won't answer your calls. Stop messaging me, I won't reply your messages anymore after confirming one thing. I asked: "So now, you really want a break up." When your reply came, I didn't dare to open the message, I didn't want to see the answer. Your reply was: "Yes" When I decided to take this r/s srsly after a month tgt, this was what you told me. Fine, I'll let it go. I don't wanna reply your messages anymore. Stop calling me. Leave me alone, let me understand that you don't care for me anymore. Let me be who I was, stop showing concern for me. We can't be friends anymore, this I know for sure. I'm convincing myself to hate you for what you have done. Thanks for ruining a great day for me, and I chose to come back home now. I should be playing pool now, I guess. Until one day you choose to finally tell me the truth. Although the truth may not be waht I want to hear. I can't imagine you telling me. I can't imagine you words coming out from your mouth saying you have another her... How would my reaction be? I guess I'd break down immediately. Unlike today, I could chat, laugh, joke like everything's fine. (At least everything looks fine to me but not the others) ;// Its appropriate for me to have only break up songs in my computer, handphone and mp3.... Very appropriate in fact. I don't see a point for me to hang on anymore. If mum still insists me on quitting my job, I will. If dad wants to keep my phone, I'll give it to him willingly. If my parents want to lock me up at home, I won't rebuke. No point in hanging on anymore cause I'm really tired out. I wanna improve my r/s with my family first, at least. Off to malaysia, I don't wanna come back till school starts. Srsly, I'm not...... I wanna stop working for 3 weeks.... Go for a holiday with gran to Macau, Hongkong and Shanghai. An isolation from stuffs in SG. A clean break from everything. Perfect deletion of every part of my memories with you. I blame nobody but myself for being unable to keep you by my side. Whatever the reason which I still wanna know..... I feel like a failed gf, cause I can't make you tell me what's the problem you're facing. Or in fact, is it a problem at all?!?!?! Most problably, taking a break from work for the next few weeks. You said you need time to cool down (for what? idk.) Then, wouldn't I need even more time???.......

No comments: