Monday, February 16, 2009

You make my day (L)

WHAT A BITCH YOU ARE! :@
FUCK, I'm pissed!
But, I'll be a forgiving person,
and forget about it:(
Anw, the day was like...... ALRIGHT only.
Woke up at 11.15 after repeated shakings and shoutings. Bathed then rushed out to work. Reached town arnd 12.50 then went to take the locker key. And I tell you, keys are making me damn pissed these days! FUCK! :@ There goes.... Last night, I forgot my keys and had to ring the doorbell and call for 30mins. Then today, the first key they gave me was like faulty, cannot open the locker. Then the second one was my original one, so of course it was alright(: Then, just now when I was about to unlock my door, I couldn't open it. goddamnfuck! What's wrong with KEYS these days?!?!?! ;// Working on 3 days only next week. Mainly tues, fri and sun(: Super happy, no Saturday! XDD Wheeeeeee~ SWU as usual on Mon and Thurs. Work was quite slack today. Cause I was like wiping baskets and baskets of plates and spoons for almost the whole day ;pp It was super fun! XDD HEHEHE! Had break tgt with Yuqian. &&&we have a secret uhs.... ;pp Okay, I can't tell:((((((( And I'd not tell! :D And you also very smart la. Take my number nvr msg/call me. Then how am I supposed to contact you?!?!?! HAHAHA! You better read this lo XDD SWU tmr. Then town tgt with Chua, and may be waiting for (L) to end work(: YESSSSSSSSS!!! I don't know what to do next week with so many offdays:( shit. I'm going to rot alr:( Find me something to do! ;//

No comments: