Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's love?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL ONG KAI LI!
(deleted the last post, cause it seems so ____) :@ Work today was super fun. Really srsly fun! :D Reached at 12.55pm, well at least still 5mins earlier la ;pp HAHAHA! Started working then my uncle came for lunch tgt with his 2 friends arnd 2.30pm(: Then had my break tgt with them at 3.30pm. They left soonafter then I went slacking at the stairs and then to the VIP room. Okayyyy..... It was damndamndamn super funny inside XDD OMG! Their conversation was like !#$%^&*() HAHAHA! Couldn't stop laughing la! =.= Break was over but it was still super slack cause there were very few customers(: &&&Andros came out to be a waiter instead of a runner in the kitchen! :D HAHAHA! It's weird seeing him being a waiter la! ;// Can't get used to it! XDD Started to get busy arnd 7+, left at 9pm, off to get some food then bused back home(: Watched TV and I'm updating now. (L) wants me to quit smoking:( Sighhhhh..... It's reallyyyyyyy very hard! D: Whatever, I'll still achieve my goal of quitting smoking someday(:
Meeting up with Chua before work tmr at our usual place:D YAYAY! Love her to the max:D
Then off to town arnd 3pm to meetup with (L) during his break(: BAIZ~ Sleeping time! :D

ps;// I still don't understand what's a helicopter la! =.=

No comments: