YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! ChuaYiJing is coming back this afternoon! Miss her like hell manzxz.... :D I don't mind you nagging at me la. It feels weird not to see you. ;pp HEHEHE!
Love you many many lo! :D
Swensens cake for lunch-Golf-Work-KAP for supper! :D Work was quite slack at sometime(: But also busy at sometime;// Okayyyy, I'm not talking sense. =.= Met up with (L) after work then off to KAP for Mac tgt with (L), and Kimmy(: I hate to choose between friends and (L). Cause both are equally important to me:( Luckily Kimmy didn't mind going tgt with us. Else I'd feel super bad leaving you out D: Went off after the meal then walked home tgt with (L). And I forgot my keys. WTH! I stood outside the door like for 30mins?!?!?!?! D: Sigh, what a day la! Alright, I shall be thankful that my maid came to open the door! WOW! Great thanks manzxzxz! *kisses* for you! :D Work as usual tmr at 1pm I'm praying that it'd be slack lo... HEHEHE! ;pp Sighhhhhh, I'm tired. BAIBAIZ!!! XDD
BFF: Heyyyyyyy, don't be sad la. Cheerup. No matter what, there's still me, okayyyy?!?!?! :D Best Friend Forever! (: If I'm not working on Monday I'll acc you to THAT place(:
Kimmy: Ehhhhs! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeerup laaaaa although I don't know the reason for you being sad. There's nothing that couldn't be solved! Don't be so emoish lo:( &&&don't need to say thanks at all for whatever reasons la. Luckily you came along with us lo. If not I'd feel super bad leaving you out. Cause both of you are equally important to me:( I also don't know why lehhhh... Tho I don't know you for long, but just feel that we hit it off or something uhs. I also don't know how to explain ;// Haha.... Okay, just cheerup. I'll be your valentine. ;pp LOL! lovelovelove for you uhs! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment