Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When there's nothing left to say

(edited)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTFRIENDFOREVER! (:

Click for today's post(:

You used to mind,
but since he'd already made up his mind,
there's no use for you to keep on minding.
Face it, he'll never be yours.

Out of a sudden, I miss your voice. Every word you used to say. Your scent. Your smile that greets me every morning. And how it feels when we embrace. It's been long since I've woke up with the remains of the remembrance of your face in my head, the familiar warm feeling down my cheeks before and after I'm awake. There's so many bits and pieces of you I haven't got strong enough to throw away. Memories of me and you I've never forbade myself to think of. I know, I always speak too much of you. Too much I've been remembering, too much I'll never want to let go of. It's a feeling I can't explain. No matter what promises I made, no matter what harsh words I've said, I'll always make you the only exception along the way. I don't see a reason for us to end this r/s. I'm not better off in anyways:( Time don't make any difference. I'm still the same, not any better. Perhaps, worser. I shouldn't have taken this r/s too srsly. Or perhaps, I shouldn't have even agreed to start. You know, it's nice having someone to say good morning to you. Sweet to have someone to accompany you till you fall asleep at night. But it's not something good to get used to or fall into. Every guy would say that they would never lie. But how many would really keep to their words? :/ I guess, only one in a thousand. I still believe that we can find a way out for things to work out between us. I think I've tried everything that I can. So let's just say goodbye forever. Cause I know, somethings once lost can never be retrieved. I'll carry on with life without you, I'll survive someday without the help of nicotine. Someday you can look at me, I'll be someone new. My heart will open up for everyone but not you. Then maybe someday, I'll learn to love myself more than I love you....... I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I can survive. I know I can survive, without you :/

BestFriendForever: Heyyyy! You're officially 17 years OLD alr. xP Hehehe... Must stop being soooo lame alr okayyyy?!?!?! Hehehe... Anw, whatever I wanted to tell you has alr been told la, in the previous post?!?! In case you forget: Heyyyy!!! You're the bestest BFF la(: I won't be sad one lor with you arnd. HAHAHA! No boyf so what, at least still got you to cheer me up. Like someone to chat/joke/disturb:D even in class during the boring-est lesson. You'd still make everyone laugh with your silly jokes manzxzxz! So don't forget me even when sch starts, if not I'd slip into depression and I'd be sadsadsad alr! Okayyyy, I miss you?!?!?!? HAHAHHA! Nahs, tmr I'm meeting you alr. So don't need to miss uhs(: Hahahha. Thanks for the advise (the quote on top) anw(: I know I can survive with BFF arnd! :D HAHAHA! See you later on. Wheeeeeee~

ps;//I've been spending too much on nicotine time to cut-down:( But can I?.

No comments: