
抱紧你的冲动
Every word you told me in the past has been lies. You never meant anything. You never felt a thing. I thought you were different. I thought you weren't like the rest. I was stupid and I fell for every lie you told me. Tell me, I'm wrong? Tell me that those ain't lies. Tell me that you meant everything you said be it in your messages/over the phone/face to face. Do you know that there are many things that I want to tell you? But, those are things that I can't say anymore. I'd be happy, I'd be strong. I'd not cry over you anymore. I know, you ain't worth crying over. I'll stop this foolishness. Stop this whole dumb thing, and just forget about you. You and me; Another lesson in life, to make me stronger. I realised, to trust no one. They would leave you someday, then everything's back to zero:(
Someday, I'll forget you. Someday, I'll be fine. And someday, I'll get on with life. Without you.... (:
In ♥ there's no trust.



No comments:
Post a Comment