Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm surviving alone(:

No more emoish post anymore. Cause I know, I can survive without you. I can survive with you being only a bestfriend to me. I've recovered from the fall. I'm standing up now. There's no reason for me to be sad alone, when you're not sad at all. What's over is over, life still goes on. I can survive with friends by my side! :D I'll survive alone, I don't need you. & I mean it this time(: I've gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you. Gotten over you.

Work today was................... Hectic (at night only) ;pp Break was like looooooooong today. HEHEHE! I think it's like too long time never work full shift and today I was like yawning all the way since 7/8pm?!?!?! Chua came for an interview today and she's starting work next week! ^^ I love my friends at sushi tei manzxzxz... Bunch of funny ppl. HAHAHA! SWU ltr on. I'm hungry now:(((( Kitchen here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: