Friday, February 13, 2009
Sometimes,somewhere,somehow
Today is a black friday ;/ Well, but things are still fine for me today. Hope it will remain as it is for the next few hours of friday(: Hehs.... Lunched and shopping with Mummy. Didn't really do any shopping for myself la, cause I was damn tired:( She woke me up at 10.30 canzxzxz?!?!?!! Damn super early! D: Came home arnd 4 in the evening, while she went for her facial. Slept till 7 watched TV and I'm here now! :D It somehow still feels weird staying at home at night and watching TV, finding nothing to do ;/ Srsly, I'd rather work and have no offdays:( I think I must be mad la, but that's how I feel. Haha. Chua went off for her cruise today:((((( I'm going to miss her like hell manzxzx.... Sigh, faster come back on Sunday yeah! :D HEHEHE! Miss you ;pp And something she sent me today was like T___T I sent her: "Okok, stop nagging at me......." Then she replied: "Hahaha, next time I cannot nag at you alr. Cause we diff sch alr." That's like so sad canzxzxz! :( Sigh, I really hope we could still be as close even if sch starts lo. ;// It's hard I know, but who says we can't? Alright, that aside, golf tmr at 3pm then off to work after that. Sigh, I'd be so shag manzxzx.... :( I don't want to stop golf lessons, but I don't want to not work on Saturdays:(((( (I don't know what I'm talking about, ignore me ^^) I don't think I can sleep early tonight D: YESSSSSSSS! (L) says he's coming back sooooooon! :D Maybe out to meet (L) at night?!?!?! :D hehehe~ I need kachings, I need nic! D: wtffffffffff~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment