Woah, I really need my sleep now. And how smart am I, to actually forget my birthday was on next Monday. And I still told my manager next week's schedule is, mon,wed and sat night. Others full. =.= crappp~ Pray that I don't get the shift on Monday. I don't want a memorable birthday spent working at Sushi Tei:((((((( I've yet to tell my mum I'm working full shift on this Sat. I wonder how her rxn would be. Cause it's the second time I skipped golf this term D: SWU today was fun manzxzxz.... The most interesting one of all. HAHAHA! Had lots of fun talking/crapping/disturbing and playing around ;pp Bused home tgt with Chua and SWU friend, Danny(:
Friday, February 6, 2009
Many reasons to say no.
Woah, I really need my sleep now. And how smart am I, to actually forget my birthday was on next Monday. And I still told my manager next week's schedule is, mon,wed and sat night. Others full. =.= crappp~ Pray that I don't get the shift on Monday. I don't want a memorable birthday spent working at Sushi Tei:((((((( I've yet to tell my mum I'm working full shift on this Sat. I wonder how her rxn would be. Cause it's the second time I skipped golf this term D: SWU today was fun manzxzxz.... The most interesting one of all. HAHAHA! Had lots of fun talking/crapping/disturbing and playing around ;pp Bused home tgt with Chua and SWU friend, Danny(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment