Today was so the veryyyyy relaxed but not boring:D Woke up at 12+ used comp, watched tv (It's like so long ever since I get to really sit on the sofa to watch my hongkong serials la, and now I don't even know they show until where, what thing happened) D: Sad rightzxzxzx?!?!?!?! :((((((((((((((((( Sighhhhh..... I'm just whining, ignore me! :D Bused down to Town arnd 3 to meet up with friend. Lunch and bought nicotine. Thanks for the lunch and the pack of nicotine ;pp Poh and GPY, don't give up on finding jobs laaa... Sure have one. Give you a link for jobs when you're online. Go check it out(: Wheeeeee~ Off to Heeren at 5 to meet up with Chua. Bought her little bro's gift then off to cine NUM to get the DUPE slipper. Thanks all who shared!.... Love you many many manzxzxzx! ;D ai ni yi bei zi worzxzxz..... ;pp Bused home thereafter(: I guess there's something really wrong with my stomach now:( wtfffffffff~ I've yet to go to the doc tho it's alr been like a month alr?!?!?! =.= lol. I visited the toilet thrice in the afternoon ever since I woke up. And I decided not to eat anything before going out. If not sure alot of problems again =.= And then after lunch and "dinner" (?) I visited the toilet again for like twice? _l_ tmd, what's wrong manzxzxz:((((((( Working full shift tmr, then 1pm to 5pm on Sunday:((((((((((((((((((( I DON'T WANT TO WORK ON MONDAY MANZXZXZXZX! D:ps;// I know all guys are the same but I still wish you weren't like him........... Everything are just a bunch of lies. Starting off so sweetly, ending it off so abruptly. So what even if there's ♥
I don't believe there's true ♥ ;/



No comments:
Post a Comment