I'm officially broke for the month of february:( Surviving on bread for the next few days during breaks at work alr la D: Or maybe not, not even bread, air only. Cause I'm only left with 5 bux now! D: Howdeedoo~ SWU today. And we were late. My fault laaaa, cause I was late meeting Chua ;/ Can't blame lo.... I'm damn tired canzxzxz:( Toh yi for lunch took Chua's pp photo and met up with korn. Then bused down to Delta Senior Sch. Today's skating was like..... Kind of booooring la, cause I was like super shag D: No feel to skate at all. Somemore got complain from that sch before. Even more don't feel like skating:( This sucks! There's like something wrong with blogger or something. I can't upload photos and can't view them at all! MF! :@ Pissed manzxzx.... Off to great world for Ben and jerry's after SWU then took the shuttle bus down to town. Sent yijing off to work then chatted with Kimmy awhile at the stairs then off to rot I went ;/ Haha. Not exactly rot, luckily Sengwee was coming to town. So had dinner with him, sly, wanxin and mich at a restaurant in Lucky Plaza which was opened by Evelyn's dad(: Left arnd 8pm, walked back to Paragon. It took me 20 mins to walk from LP to paragon, so guess how slowly did I walk?!?!?! ;pp HAHAHA! Slacked at the stairs again while waiting for Kimmy to end work. Unable to wait for Chua la, cause something cropped up:( goddamnhell! ;/ Acc Kimmy till 9.30 and went to the bus stop with her. Happy waiting ehs, Kimmy ;pp HEHEHE! Alrights, love ain't ocming back today alr:( Super saddddd lo! Haiya, don't come back alr laaaa you! D: rawr~ I'm staying at home tmr. (Maybe not) May be goin to Sushi Tei for lunch with Mummy. I'll psycho her to go with me for lunch! idk why but I suddenly have the feel to go there for a meal although I've been eating sushi for almost the past 5 nights after work. I MUST BE MAD! HAHA! Sigh, the TV at home seems like such a stranger to me now:( What a long post today! Alright, I'm tired alr! Bath then off to sleep:D Bye and nights!
(L) you better come back tmr manzxzxz!
If not I'll hate you alr uhs ;pp
No more ♥ for you ;/ HEHEHE!
(Just joking) :D
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment