Thursday, February 12, 2009

The moment you said, love.

(edited)
I guess I've been working too much of full shifts lately and the last time I saw my dad was like on Sat?!?!?! =.= Then every night my mum would be like staying up in her room to wait for me to come home. lol. Then when she sees me home, she goes off to bed. -.- Alright, finally an offday today, and I'm bored like shiat. Luckily there's SWU ltr on. And meeting up with (L), which means that I won't having dinner at home again tonight. Okayyy, I promise to have dinner at home tmr night, if possible. ;/ Hehs. Working nihgt on Sat. I guess it'll be super duper busy! Another full shift on Sunday. Who knows how next week's schedule will be like. Maybe another full shifts straight for god knows how many consecutive days? Haha, I don't really mind though, cause you're working too! :D And it beats staying at home and getting bored to death too. So, yeah! :D Oh yes! My 14 days probation is officially over on this Sunday! :D Wheeeeeee~ XDD Anw, ytd I overslept and rushed like mad to get to work . =.= wth!~ Rahs! It's tiring to rush like !#$%^&* Work was shag! :(((((( Luckily an offday today, if not I'm going to get an MC and skip work:( Tired canzxzxz..... D: Wheeeeee~ But it's alright, cause you're coming back in a few hours time! Sooooo.... I won't be bored during breaks anymore. Cause there's you! Sighhhhh, I miss your shoulders to lie on during breaks:( SWU at delta from 3to5 then off to meet (L). Omg, I can't wait to see you manzxzxz! (: Okayyyy, off to bed, I don't want to rush like hell again ltr on. Nights!

No comments: