Click for post.So what if I said I'd be strong. So what if I said I'd not cry. So what if I said I'd be fine. No matter how hard I try to cover. There is one pain which nobody would ever know. Cause it is caused by the absence of you. No matter how hard I try to runaway. No matter how hard I try to hide. Everything came pouring out that night. Luckily you weren't there. Luckily no friends were there. But unluckily.... I did something foolish... I shouldn't have done that. I should've kept my phone far away from me knowing that I'd be drunk that night:( I know, it's dumb to hang in there waiting for your return not considering that you would not even return. I know, I still can't let you go. Cause the feelings still stay. That night, I tried to pick up the pieces, tried all I can to save the r/s. But, you seem to be insisting on wanting to leave. I want you to return. It's been almost a month, I still can't get used of days without you:( You said time would solve everything? A month's gone, did it get any better? I want to hate you. I want to forget you. But what's stopping me? Whenever I have the chance of meeting up with you. I'd try my best to go, no matter how far, how inconvenient, how rush it'd be for me. I'd still go... I'd not want to miss the chance of seeing you another time. It's foolish, it's dumb. Obviously, I know. Sadly, you've broken your promise. It's none of my business, I shouldn't interfere. You've got many other girls, it's hard to get you back. So it's over. I shouldn't disturb you anymore. because, 我己经没有资格逗留. As you said, you never stay in one place for too long. I don't care, so long as you return:( Nothing matters. I don't mind giving up anything. But I don't want a birthday without you:( Just that one day spent with you will do. That's all I'm asking for.
BFF: Heyyyy!!! You're the bestest BFF la(: I won't be sad one lor with you arnd. HAHAHA! No boyf so what, at least still got you to cheer me up. Like someone to chat/joke/disturb:D even in class during the boring-est lesson. You'd still make everyone laugh with your silly jokes manzxzxz! So don't forget me even when sch starts, if not I'd slip into a depression state and I'd be sadsadsad alr! Okayyyy, I miss you?!?!?!? HAHAHHA! Nahs, I got other things to do rather than missing you. ;pp
ps ;/I'm not appealing anymore(:



No comments:
Post a Comment