Friday, January 30, 2009

Nothing else matters, so long as you're happy.


难道我真心付出一切只为了承受孤单和寂寞?
I hate valentines' day in 2009:((((((((((((
-
If you are alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you're not happy, I'll be your smile.
If you need me, I'll always be there.
No matter what it takes, I'll try my best to do anything/everything. So long as you're happy. Memories; There's this pain that tortures me so hard whenever memories come across my mind. And when the tears finally give way and falls apart, there's no stop and I don't even know where it started. Maybe I've reached the limit of deceiving myself. These days it gets too hard to pretend. It's tired to pretend everyday y'know? Too hard to say I don't care. Too hard to say I don't love you anymore. Too hard to say No, whenever I have the chance of meeting you. Maybe one day, we'll cross paths again and start over from where we decided to let go. People said you were not worthy to love. But, idk what's stopping me from letting you go. What's stopping me from not loving you, anymore. I know I'll be fine. Everything will be better. I know. I just want to see you happy. Nothing else matter. I'll be a fool for you...................
I don't mind giving up everything, just to spend my birthday with you ♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: