Monday, January 12, 2009

I miss you :(

No more emo-ish posts anymore(: I've got nothing to blog now. wtffffffff! Slept at 6am, then up arnd 11. Bathed then out for lunch arnd 12pm, 2pm to sch, then arnd 4pm home, then 5pm to Timah(: Wheeeeee~ Slacked arnd timah with my boyf and we sort of climbed Timah hill. Muahahaha! We must be mad. =.= Ahhhhhh! You can't expect much after getting these shitty results ehs D: Bused home while Chua went to work. Okayyyyy, so these are the few choices; Shatec (?)/Dip. in dance in NAFA. Or NP: 1) Optometry 2) Nursing 3) Int'l business. But most prolly I'll choose NP, unless they don't want me D: Meeting Chua again tmr. Coming over to apply for the JAE thingo..... Then maybe town tgt with her. idk why but I don't really feel anything for my results laaaaa except when my mum asked me about it then I felt sad. That's all.... & now I'm like so the very normal alr! :D HAHAHA! Srsly, I've got nth to blog anymore:( Today just sucks! Have I really let it go? I'm not sure too. idk why but I still don't feel happy when I go to/passby places we went to before. By default, I'll start to think about it again. It just feels weird without you by my side.
Nicotine? It does help in some ways.....

No comments: