I want to be the rain that falls on you to wash away the pain.
I want to be the sun that shines on you to warm your everyday(:
Ask me how I did it?
This is the best feeling. Idk why but I feel great now! I'm not self-deceiving but I'm really serious(: I can't believe that I actually could talk to you on the phone like nothing has happened. I guess I'd be fine seeing you on Wed before/during/after work! :D I guess this is really the best way. HAHAHA! I didn't know moron could also be so smart at times uhs XD HEHEHE! Okayyyyy, and I found a new boyf alr! :D Like WOAH! So fast hur? hehe. Let me introduce.......Yeahyeah, it's her:D Wheeeeeee~ I'm sleeping at 4am today. I guess I don't need pills anymore. Cause I've thought it through alr. And I left everything behind(: I'm strong! Seeseesee, I told you I'd be fine. Hehe.... At least moron, you're still my best friend...... A few more hours! =/ goddamn! Once I get my results, I got to msg 2 ppls(: Mummy and the moron..... :D OMFG, I just pray that I get don't need very good results just acceptable ones.....
I kept the love in my heart.
& I'll never show you(:



No comments:
Post a Comment