
(edited)
I've decided not to lock it up alr =.= It's so the very troublesome manzxzxz..... Okayyyyy, I'm working tmr. &&&y'know what's the best thing? I've yet to get my shooooooes! OMFG, it's 8.30pm alr. I'm lazy to get out of this house just to get a pair of shoes! D: ROFL~ O_O Shiat manzxzxz, idk wht to do if I don't get the shoes tmr. =.= And goodgame! I'm left with only 12+7bux.... _l_ Got to get ka-chings sooooon:( I need nicotine break! D:
(/edited)
Something's missing. idk what. I'm not happy. I'm not fine:(
I hate you, i hate her, i hate him, i hate everything!
Fuck everything! Idiots D:
Sighhhhhh,
1) Fretting over results brings nothing but wrinkle! Cause I'll frown then do nothing and frown again! _l_
2) If only ppl could not be so comparative for academic results. Pleeeeease laaaaa, academic results don't prove that someone is better than another can? =.= fuckfuckfuck~
3) I'm sad:( I need nicotine now! WinnieNg..... Could you just fucking let it go?!?!?!?! It's only another chapter in life, a lesson to make you stronger. You ain't like that in the past:( Life goes on without him...... Reduce the amount of nicotine you inhale, stop taking pills, stop skipping meals, stop ruining your health! D: Just stop everything all at once! =/
Forget him. Forget his face. Forget his warm embrace. Forget the love that you once knew. Remember he has someone new. Forget him when they played your song. Remember when you cried all night long. Forget how close you once were. Remember he has chosen her. Forget how you memorised his walk, forget the way he used to talk. Forget the things he used to say. Remember he has gone away. Forget his laugh, forget his grin. Forget the way he held you tight. Remember he has her tonight. Forget the time that went so fast. Forget the love that moved, it's past. Forget he say he love you. Remember he's gone forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment