Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't mind saving you even if it means sending me to heaven

It's impossible to be, but I'm lost without you.
I hate to say this but it's true.
I just can't live life minus you, I refuse to.

I love my boyf! (: Don't worry, everything will be fine for you:D Thanks for everything you've done. Be it, the consolations, encouragements and naggings. I know you meant well. Wheeeee~ Working tmr. I don't feel the anticipation:( I'll bus home with boyf after work tmr(: I'm sleeping super early tonight. Like in 30mins time? Cause I've to wake up early tmr. Like at 10am?!?!?!?! _l_ Currently chatting with Korn cause of what courses to go =/ I hate making BIGBIGBIG decisions in life. They are such a hassle for indecisive ppl. Like me =.= &I'm emo again D: Thus, it does no good for me to be at home the whole day, cause I'll think non-stop:( Sighhhhhh. Better hit the bed soon!
I miss the way you smiled, I miss the way you laughed. I miss the way that you always cared.I missed the way you loved me cause no one ever loved me the way like you did. I knew you'd leave someday, but I didn't know it was that soon. I knew you'd never return. I knew it's time to let go. Take a knife, cut my throat, deep, and watch me choke. Kiss my cheek, I promise it'll be ok. Then lay me down and walk away. Cause I can guarantee it hurts much less than to see you with her. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I want you back here! :(

You said you were afraid of hurting me,
but look at me now, do I look unhurt?
Was that a lie?

No comments: