爱上你我总在学会寂寞的滋味
idk how I'd be able to live past a single day without you. Cause I think I've relied too much upon you alr. I'm scared, I'm worried, I'm afraid. To be alone. Even more afraid than you are. I wish you could promise never to leave me. And never break this promise, but I know it's impossible. I'll miss your messages, I'll miss your voice. I'll miss your nonsense. I'll miss the short talks over the phone we have at night. It has become a habit alr, I think. Srsly... You never fail to make me laugh with your dumb jokes. Even if I'm sad, but in the end, I'll still laugh. ily sooo much, More than words could ever describe. I'd not dare to imagine that one day you'll leave me. I guess, I'll fall even more srsly than before. I'l srsly very very very afraid. Baby,
I miss you.
I miss everything about you.
Even if one day you were to leave me alone,
I'll still be there to catch you when your world falls apart.
You will then know that tears are conceived in ones' heart.
You know, you never fail to make me laugh(:




No comments:
Post a Comment