If a kiss was a shower, I'd send you a rainfall.
If a hug was a second, I'd send you an hour.
If a smile was water, I'd send you the sea.
Boy, I love you!
Okayyyyy, today was also busy busy busy from 11+ D: Out to somewhere near IMM to get somethings then to IMM for lunch with Mummy. Off to KAP cold storage for some grocery shopping then back home, changed and went Seletar for golf:D YES! Like finally, g o l f. LOL! Golf lessons are resuming next Saturday at 3pm. Pray hard that I don't have to work on that day =/ Left arnd 6.30, then to Beauty world to get my storybooks! At least, now I don't have to spend my day in front of the laptop alr =.= Headed home for dinner soon after. I want to go to the zoo!!!! :D HEHEHE! XD Find someday laaaaaa. Going swimming at 8 in the morning tmr. So early manzxzxz.... =.= It's healthy, as my mum says. Fine, I'll listen to her. If I'm able to get up laaaaa.... D: Although I doubt so. But I really want to go. Cause there's a lap pool, unlike the one in the condo =.= Not even the length of one lap:( Okayyyy, I guess my timing is going to decrease like shiat alr:( Cause nicotine kills stamina D: I know, it's time to stop alr. Finally, swimming tmr. Everything is slowly getting back to normal(: YAYAY, I love this manzxzxz.....
1. Golf lesson is starting on Sat.
2. Wushu is resuming within the next 2 weeks.
3. Taekwondo gets strike off the "to-do"list, cause alot alot alooooooot of ppl raise objections =.= And I surrendered laaa, so fine:(
4. Guitar lesson is starting when there is a new class avail.
5. I'm still looking for a dance studio, I miss performing on stage:(
&&& Moron: I love you mooooooooore okayyyyy, you cow! xP
Because I knew you'd leave me anytime,
it made me cherish you even more.



No comments:
Post a Comment