Monday, January 5, 2009

Deleted the last two posts. Cause I also don't know why:( They just don't make my day any happier.... Okayyyy, and so today; I fell asleep at 4am, I spent my morning in front of the TV watching boring shows D: Cause the laptop don't look entertaining to me alr:( Woke at 7am, for god knows why:( Then popped some medicine and then back to sleep till 10+. Out to meet Chua then to Batok for her haircut and her meal. Met gk then bused off to Timah(: Slacked arnd then off to work. Today was a boooooore laaaaa =.= Met Debbie after that dinner then walked over to Timah CC. I'm officially joining Wushu again two weeks later! :D I'm happyyyyyyy!!!!!~ Wheeeee...... I want to start work quick, to keep myself busy. So that, I won't have time to think so much.
I hate to play pretense:( I pretend that I'm fine, I pretend that I'm alright. I pretend that I feel wonderful. But actually I don't D: Srsly, don't. I'm sad, I want to cry it all out. Different worries everyday, thus I can't get to sleep. I pop pills different kinds of pills, that will make me drowsy to fall asleep. Be it, flu medicine, cough medicine or worst sleeping pills. I don't feel well. You know, today at the playground...... I almost cried. I also don't know why...... I wouldn't know what to do if you were to leave me one day. I'd cry, really cry very srsly. I cry, because of you.
I'd do anything for you.

No comments: