Friday, January 2, 2009

Boy, I love you(:
I won't get jealous so easily okayyyy? XD
I mean what I said there ... :D
1. I won't control you,
2. DON'T BREAK YOUR PROMISE, give me the confidence(:


-

..........(password again?)
抛开诺言有一种爱叫做放手
I'll know when to let go......
Whether or not have you broken your promise.
Whether or not, I still love you.

(edited)
Busy busy busy since 11.30am =.= Out to bring brother to sch then queued at the bookshop to buy books for him. (For almost 1h okayyyy?) =/ goddamn! Brought another brother home and checked out somethings then out to panjaing to meet A(: ehs, you have real humourous friends =.= HAHAHA! -fast forward- Trained to batok to meet up with Mummy. She was as usual LATE =.= I waited for an hour for her can? Went to the library then to popular lastly to M1 (finally after an hour wait). I want to get the storybook at popular! :D Tmr perhaps... idk why I don't feel as happy after getting this phone =.= srsly don't know why D: Okayyyyyy, golf tmr at Tanglin/Arena:D YAYAY! Finally, I'm picking up golf again. Next will be Wushu slowly followed by dance and guitar lessons. &&&then, taekwondo (only if Mummy allows) D: Cause she's worried that I'll break my leg again =/
idk when this started,
but I'm falling for you(:
-so drastically.

No comments: