Hold my hand, whisper sweet nothings. I've been missing it. Tell me you love me even if it's all a lie. I'd do everything that I can only for you. There's only this much I could do. Stop landing into trouble, will you? :( Hope all will be fine...... People say you're not worth crying over for. But I still find myself crying because of you D:
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Even if the whole world gives up on you. I'd still be here.
Hold my hand, whisper sweet nothings. I've been missing it. Tell me you love me even if it's all a lie. I'd do everything that I can only for you. There's only this much I could do. Stop landing into trouble, will you? :( Hope all will be fine...... People say you're not worth crying over for. But I still find myself crying because of you D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment