Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I could be so hurt, but still look at you and smile.
I could brighten your day with every means, even if I can't brighten my own.
(edited)
Work today was "alright" =.= Although I broke like cups and plates? =/ Okayyyyy, this sucks, I know:( I'm changing over to work at Sushi Tei at Paragon instead(: HEHEHE, cause of the higher pay. Wheeeeee~ Not more about work! Ended work met with Chua then down to town tgt with her and A. Walked arnd bought stuffs and off to work for Chua while we walked arnd town:D Bused to Timah market met up with pying and co had dinner then home. Alright, I'm damn tired now:( For once, in such a long time D: Guess I'm sleeping early tonight. Going over to Pizza Hut tmr to return the uniform then off to god knows where ^^
(/edited)

There comes a time in life when I have to let go of the pointless drama and the people who created it. And surround myself with people who make me laugh so hard, that I forget about the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy. But I somehow I feel that, with you everything would be fine(: Give me the confidence for everything..... Cause I've really, srsly, no confidence. Sometimes out of nothing, I cry. I let my mind run wild. I thought of you leaving me. I'm not happy:( , and I'd cry by myself.... Cause I don't know how to say how I'm feeling now. The words just don't get it right.
Appreciating memories, learning from the past
It's hard to guess what you're having on your mind.
But still,
The little things you did to made me smile, ily(:

No comments: