HELLO to the world(: I was out the whole day since 11am today:(
RAWR! Planned to sleep in till 12 noon then wake to have lunch and then to the airport. In the end, plan failed:(
dangzxzx.... I was shook awake at 10am (by gran) then she say: So late alr leh, still sleeping, faster wake up lah, have to go fetch your uncle you know and blah blah blah. In the end, I surrender, and
JUMP up from my bed =.= lol. Right, out at 11am, to AMK then to a cafe in Orchard tgt with Mummy for lunch. The food there was so the very droolidecious manzxzxz... HAHAHA! The cafe's name is called
blue basil. Can go try(: Then to the airport to fetch my another uncle. After that, to swissotel for a rest. Then to Rendezvous for a buffet dinner. Freak, the buffet was like shit la, so little variety and not much to choose from:( And then home sweet home after that:D Job interview at new york new york, jurong point, tmr. (I don't want to work in jp) D: Ok, fine, just for a few weeks. I'll make do with it. Oh yes! I'm very sure I can get my phone by X'mas, cause I'll be selling my PSP tmr. So, my $$$ is rolling in! YAYAY!! This sucks man, my internet connection keeps on going on and off:( I've decided to go to work on 12th Dec till 7.30pm. But I'm quite sure I'll stay till later than that loh, cause from 7pm the sales will suddenly
BOOM up. =.= Ah! Sucks, I want to go for both thing lah:( So till then. Busy day tmr. Out with Chua! :D YAYAY! You're loved(: Photos some other days.
妳会不会把妳曾带走的爱
在告别前用微笑全归还
No comments:
Post a Comment