OHIYO! I can't get to sleep now, don't know for what reason:( I'm sticking to my current job till Christmas is over. Cause I'm loving this job manxzxz! HAHAHA! & I earned like approx 75bux today? Lesser than ytd, cause it was raining the whole day, so there was less ppl:( Right, started late today. So worked for like 5 hours + only? Haha. So, today's pay=15bux/hr! :D YAYAY! Many things happend today.
1) I got poached by another boss from another company. Sell incense(or something like that) Then he was asking me how much I earned for each clip, I say 10%. Then he was like saying: Woah, so little only. Stand here for whole day can only earn how much. Join me la, gt basic pay+comission. Working hours also very short. Reach here(ngee ann city) at 9am, can leave arnd 4/5pm if your sales is good. =.= dangxzxzx..... I'd be an idiot if I were to join him =.=" Such long working hours la. Some more I've to wake up fking early to reach there by 9am huhs. My current job is like so super free and easy lor. 4-10pm. Latest also until 11pm only. 6-7 hours? (: Break as long as you like, and whenever you want. Can leave whenever you want too! :D
2) It was a rainy day. I met 2 customers, and our conversation went like that,
Me: Hello, would you like to take a look at our little x'mas hats? We're selling at 1 for $5 and $1 will be donated to the Singhealth foundation, and the remaining money will go to the income for local housewives with low/no income, they were also the ones who made these.
Them: Woah, very cute leh! Can buy, can buy. Charity and I also like it very much.
(Then they touched it) Why wet wet one?
Me: Raining, so will be wet.
Them: Never use something to cover, nothing to cover uhs?
Me: Yeah, sorry, have nothing to cover. [Give me umbrella lor] (jokingly)
Them: Haha, give me 5 of these.
Me: ok.
Alright, if I was not working, when they asked me nth to cover, I'd have said: Human also nth to cover much less these caps la. Of course is raining then will be wet lor, no common sense uhs? If not I spit on it is it? =.= Ah! The world is full of weird ppl:( Ok, customers are always right! FINE!
3) What's wrong with some people! Damn this oh-so-very-refined 30+ uncle. (I don't buy useless things like that! Only dumb people buy) This was what he shouted =.= Fk him manzxzx.... Just my luck to meet this kind of people! DAMN YOU. You are then the useless bast***. No heart, no conscience! Rahs! Wtf? He was one of my first approached customer(s) for the day:( What a great way to start my day. I still had to pretend to be oh-so-very-friendly to him (had to smile somemore), to say: It's alright, thank you! :D Damn it, it sucks to the core!
Ended work arnd 11. Debbie and Chua came to look for me(: Finished up counting $$$ (but gt less 10bux) I think I counted wrongly la, but they say will check again. So, ya. I hate counting $$$ manzxzxz!! :( and then walked to the bus stop with Brendan, Debbie and Chua! :D Had ice cream along the way too. Thanks, Brendan for the ice cream treat! :D YAYAY! And so, have break all the way until this fri. Will not be working for the whole night though. I have OSL gathering, leaving at 7.30:D But Sunday, 4-10pm again. HEHEHE! Ohoh, I love my working friends like WOAH! They are just like super friendly+nice+fun+high manzxzxz... (Not at the end of the day though)
Look at the time now, it's 0214, In 9 hours time I'd be out again. Cause I've to go Bugis with Gran first, (maybe another job hunting? For an extra income huhs?) Then to the airport at 3pm to fetch my uncle!:D Dinner with him at some Italian restaurant at Fullerton hotel(: YUMMYLICIOUS(: Not going out with junxian and lifang alr, cause they are meeting like at 10am? And I'm 110% sure I'd still be asleep at 1030. =.= Meeting the PSP buyer at City Hall to sell my PSP on Wed(: $$$ is coming in. I'll be rotting at home on Thurs. Working on Fri, Dinner at Merawoods! :D YAYAY! Sigh, I'll only be getting my pay after x'mas is over:( Adios, love!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Drown yourself in a pool of wine
I'm thinking, OSL gathering/work on 12th Dec:(
To go for 12th Dec is only to see you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment