Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I was mesmerised by love.

(edited)




HAHAHA! The guy who shrieks like a girl(:

Should I go to work on friday, should I not? With a pay of approx $15/hr, I'd be dumb not to go right? But, I also want to go for OSL gathering. Both are equally important leh:( Back from westmall for brunch, out again soon to jurong point(: Pray that I'll pass the interview manzxzx.... HAHAHA! YAYAY, $$$ is coming in like after 2 more hours:D BUHBYE!

I'm back, I got the $$$ alr! Wheee~ Ok, I decided not to go work at NYNY alr, with a miserable pay of 4.50bux/hr only:( Trained to City hall, then to Bugis thereafter. Met up with Chua's friend then to Bugis street to get my pair of jeans(: YAYAY! Finally gt one more alr. HAHAHA! Then walked arnd and trained home. I'm waiting for the meatballs from Ikea:D Mummy is buying it back(: YUMMY!!!!

I'm not perfect, I do break promises:(
Don't get your hopes too high.

No comments: