
See, I'm a happy girl! :D I love my friends!
Awwwwwwwwww~ 1. I just finished watching 12 lotus and reading ******* blog after that. I don't know why I've been watching loads of dvds recently. No more ghost shows in the night anymore. I don't want history to repeat itself just like last night =.= Scary, y'know? :( 2. I'm hungry -.- I didn't have dinner:( Thanks to the bus uncle who has got superb driving skills D: I'm going to sleeeeeep alr (to curb the feeling of hungriness!) I'll go out for a MEAL tmr morning after meeting the moron or with him! I don't care where, I just wanna eat!!!!! XD Okayyyyyyy, meeting moron at don't know wht time @ beauty world. Then meeting chua to causeway pt! :D I'm getting my bag(: YAYAY! And some stuffs from body shop:D Finally, the day has come!!!! I'm thinking of whether to go town tmr^^ Or should I wait for jiaqi? xP I want to get my Vans shoes leh, EEJIAQI, when then you free????? D: I'm not getting the bag alr IF the one at causeway pt is still there =/ At most I'll go to Wisma to get the bag with an exorbitant price of 58bux:( Ohoh, and Mummy's the BEST manzxzxz... Tmr she's going to ask for the price of the phone that I want! :D YES! Finally, the moment has come! ^^ Okayyyyy, I'm heading for bed now! BUHBYE!
-
Without love, there's no pain.
Without pain, there's no love.
Addicted.



No comments:
Post a Comment