Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! (:
Click for photos(:
(idk how to start this post with soooo many things running through my mind) =/
Woke up at 8am =.= And I fking gt diarrohea uhs =/ Luckily I met Chua at 3pm, enough time for me to recover from it -.- Damn! Forget about that. Went out arnd 3.10 bused to town. Fareast first. &&&I finally gt my shooooooes! :D Wheeeeee, it's like finally y'know. HAHAHA! Damn happy(: Then shopped arnd for belts and blahblahblah.... Met A the moron for less than 15mins and left =.= Also don't know meet for wht. Wisma next(: Gt my shirt and Chua gt her shoes:D Trained down to vivo soonafter while Chua went off to work. Countdown today was...... Alright laaaa. Buttttt loved the usual games played with the usual peoples! :D It's been like a month since I last met some of them. LOL! Missed them sooooo. guffaws~ HAHAHA! Discussed where to go after that, it took damn fking long can? =.= lol. In the end, trained down to Orchard to meet korn and co. Slacked awhile and cabbed home with chua,gk and korn. BLACK, you're srsly damn noisy XD Slacked with Chua by the roadside and had a TALK! HEHEHE! Okayyyyy, just a random talk with random topics(: Walked home at 2.30..... Awwwwww, I think if I were to stay there longer, I can just fall asleep there laaaaaa =.= HAHAHA! Bathed and I'm updating now. Cause I can't get to sleep alr:( though I feel lethargic and I just vomited =.= (for some reasons) =/ It's time for the to hit the bed before I get diarrohea again. Photos up next time probably. BUHBYE!

Just somethings;;;;;
CHUA: I won't do those things anymore alr, I won't want to get caught. Today will be the last time. &&&I know.................... (Ah, see you on friday laaaaa. Roller blade session!)

p/s: Tmr will be a "stay-at-home" day for me. Cause I promised Mummy to spend the whole day with her. You know why. Cause she said, I've been going out with friends quite alot lately and she's jealous =.= Okayyyy, and she wins. Tmr will be her day with me. Ohoh, I'm changing my phone on Friday! :D I'm still considering whether to use 9456/8188 line. But I think most prolly I'll use back 8188 cause Starhub (9456) signal srsly SUCKED! D: Will let y'all know once I've decided!!! :D Goodnight/Goodmorning?

I'm caught in the middle,
& I srsly fking don't know wht to do:(

but ily:D

No comments: