
(Thanks!) I'm like back, finally! XD Out to meet Moron at the bus stop then to KAP for job hunting. And we entered video ezy. Lol, you know, the application form for that was like 4-5 pages -.- HAHAHA! Don't rlly know why they ask some stupid questions like your hobbies and stuffs =.= lol. Then off to cold storage and then to Timah plaza. WOAH! Call us lucky or what, we got a job at the first shop we entered. Pizza Hut(: HAHAHA! Starting training on next Monday:D YAYAY! Finally. I don't care how much is the pay laaaaa, so long as there's $$$$$ I'm so damn desperate for money now! Walked arnd and slacked at KAP. Met yijing on the bus then to Batok bused to Town soon after(: Ohoh, alot alot alooooooooooot of stupid things happen on the way! =.= HAHAHA! Those are the doing of the moron. xP POOFS~ I was shocked to see the amount of salary that I got today =.= dangxzxzx... It was way more than what I expected:D HAHAHA! Srsly, after receiving the pay, I fking swear I miss working that job:( A dinner next month to receive the certs! :D Wheeeee, I'm so looking forward to it. YAYAY! Hahah! Off to Wisma for shopping session after getting my pay. &I got my wallet from f21 alr. Thanks Moron! xD You're the SECOND best. HEHEHE! Send Yijing off to work after that, then to cine and then off to the busstop to bus home:D While the Moron took a cab to somewhere -.- Rich uhs..... I jealous alr:( HAHAHA! Oh ya! I want to curse the bus uncle today laaaaa..... Damn him rushed home to the toilet after I took his bus and I vomited milky water -.- I think is cause of the crackers+water -.- Awwww... That's so disgusting! :( Meeting Moron again tmr to pass him some stuffs(: And I'm going to Causeway pt to get the bag!!!!! :D:D:D BUHBYE! I so can't wait for tmr! D:
I took a wrong turn and..... :(



No comments:
Post a Comment