Sunday, November 30, 2008

Because you live, I made it through every storm.
It'a ironic to see how happy I am now.
Cause I play pretense so well.

I'm finally back from the OSL trip. But don't know why, I don't feel happy at all to be back in SG. This time round, it was more of physical work as we had to build a guardhouse and a kitchen cum toilet. Perhaps due to the lack of sleep/water, alot of people fell sick:( Felt really great after the completion of building! :D Was quite reluctant to leave during the last day. There was a little boy who was our neighbour. He cried upon knowing we were leaving. D: That was super touching. (You'd feel like crying too, if you saw that) Visit to KKO aftermath. Alot of things changed alr. From the buildings to the people there. But one thing still remained unchanged, is the bond we shared with each other. And it'd never be changed. Dinner with ppl from the Singapore Club or something. Then Deth and Saveth had to leave us alr:( Deth cried too. D: Trip to Siem Reap the nexy day. Nothing really much interesting. Shopping on the last day. Damn fun to race against time! xP Then the flight back to SG. Overall, I still enjoyed this trip alot alot alot! I loved the facilitators reflections every night, it's so much more fun and interesting. Thanks for being there for each other whenever we are happy, angry, sad or moody. I'll miss all the facilitators(: &&&not forgetting to thank all teachers, for this trip would not be made possible without you, and members from OSL Cambodia '08. This trip would not be that fun and enjoyable without you all! :D I'm looking forward to join the OSL team again next year, if I have the time. But most probably I'll join the OSL alumni instead(which is starting soon, I think) :D Went to Malaysia. Just did some shopping for X'mas presents for ppl whom I didn't get presents for in Cambodia. So yeah, swept up tons of clothings, dresses and tees, 1 pair of jeans, I piece of jacket and 2 pairs of heels for myself too. But only 2 pieces of shirts as presents. xD Damn! Everytime ended up buying things for myself =.= Back to SG today, had lunch with family then to the salon at Yishun for a haircut, I want to do something to my hair, but I don't know what to do -.- Crap! So many things happen, bad ones somemore D: 1) I got to find a new job, due to recession, the restaurant don't want to hire part timers alr. 2) I'm sick. Headache+fever+flu+sore throat:( Bye!~
I L H.
I don't need you to know, cause I'll be fine, loving you alone. Just being friends with you, will do. Don't shun me just like how you shun her. I don't wish for that to happen, so I hid my feelings so well, under a perfect facade. I need you here, right now.

No comments: