With lots love!
Oh crap! I'm down with a high fever+flu+sore throat+cough:( Shiat, how great could that be. I'm supposed to go for a job interview in a restaurant at a hotel today. -.- &now, I can't go. D: Freak! =x So I think, it;s goodbye to the job alr uhs:( dangzxzx... Job job, come to me now, quick! I want to do manicure(: Other days perhaps, I'm in no mood to do it now =.= Fever is gone, but others still stay. I want a job, hire me please. Job hunting soon?. After I recover. Goodbye to SG (again) on 9/10 Dec. Will be back in a few days(: Oh great, I'm rotting at home just as usual. Freak! I gotta get a job soon! That's just so R A N D O M. Yaya, I've a sudden adoration for masquerades! :D Ok, reading this post again, I think I'm jumping from topics to topics. Ah, whatever. So long as it gets me out of my rotting process! xD I don't care how. Alright, looking for other jobs now. Bye!
You won't know it's you all along. I'm missing you. So much.
I don't mind being sick if you're by my side.
But, you won't care, cause you have her.
I'll be strong, I'd not be sad.



No comments:
Post a Comment