4E4'08 Class Video, by Aylward:D
Quick + short update for now(: Sakura with Nines' ytd, then home to sleeeeeeep at 4:D Then out to meet korn arnd 5+, bused to TP then walked a hell distance in that damn weather D: In the end, took a cab then the uncle told us is not at TP, instead is at Balestier (Opp of TP) =.= Ah~ Anw, slacking + crapping + drinking was never out xP cut cake arnd 10+?. &&& then, cabbed home with Venn. Freak, i vomitted on the cab (Thanks uncle for the plastic bag) =.= reached home arnd 11, changed out of my clothes and hit the bed straight. D: But after all, IT WAS FUN!!~ :D Gran's coming today, so probably out to Bugis to get a pair of jeans. Maybe meeting up with uncle(: That's all for yesterday + today. And then tmr I'll be off to Cambodia till 28th Nov.
(Maybe I'll do a great revamp to my blog, including the URL and skin after I return)
P/S huai ren, I 100% confirm + guarantee chop WILL start work in Dec! xD
Stay tuned; http://www.the-blackrainbow.blogspot.com/
I'll ♥ you



No comments:
Post a Comment