Wednesday, November 12, 2008

(Click on R-E-F-R-E-S-H and I'll love you a hundred million times more)
Because you live, I made it through every storm.
BID GOODBYE TO O'S~
SAY HELLO TO CAMBODIA IN 3 DAYS' TIME :D
No more updates! (: See you on 29th Nov?.
(Or maybe, on the night of 28th Nov)

(edited)
Tomorrow:
1. Steamboat with Nines'
2. BBQ @ TP
$$$$$$$$, fall from the sky. Oh please.
(Uhm, you may choose to just ignore my naggings & just continue reading), came home from school after the chem paper and OSL "briefing". Went out again arnd 12.30. Headed to OCBC then met P and went her house and played just like 2 i d i o t s. -.- Alright, left when the rain got smaller, then off to clementi again ltr. Last lesson tonight. Going to LWS music school in Dec(: & i fking SWEAR i'll start working by 1st Dec. I dread the feeling of being P O O R. goddamn!

No comments: