Aww, freak this sucked! D: Life without studying shouldn't be like this. I'm rotting alr. Oh dear, hellxzxzz.... I finished reading more than 200 pages of breaking dawn alr. I wanted to read it slowly.... s l o w l y.... At least, time can pass f a s t e r :D Freak! I've yet to get my OSL stuffs ready, much less pack it =.= Alright, I'm done with studying Physics for tomorrow. What else is there for me to do?. 2 more days. Great! Bugis again on Monday?. xD Maybe. At-home-to-study on Tuesday?. Who knows. Back to malaysia on Wednesday?. Most probably. (Got to play a filial role okay, help with packing away stuffs in gran's house) Back on Friday night. Definitely. Right, this is the plan for the following days. May have to cancel some things though. And yes, my phone is...... spoilt. (Almost la, not to the extent of unable to use at all. But it's soon alr =.= ) Some good samaritan (who is reading my blog), think of something for me to do:D I'd be so ever never so grateful to you. Boo! goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment