Saturday, November 8, 2008

Because you live, I made it through every storm.
I think of you, whenever I'm happy/sad/angry/bored.
How'd I be, if life's without you.
Sentosa from 9am to 2+ then Mac for lunch today(: Sentosa for Shell's Childrens' Day party. Saw no reason why did I choose to go. Well, but it was quite fun. Loved the games. xP Pool and mini golfing. LOL~ fun! Lunched at Mac after that. And then home, bath then S-L-E-E-P (I've just woken up) How great?. -.- Damn~ &I'm sort of quite awake now. I'm free from tuition since last night onwards. Alright, physics P1 on Monday. So, sunday (which is tomorrow) is stay-at-home day for me to study:D I get more and more excited as the days in the countdown timer gets lesser and lesser xD K-box soon! (: Breaking Dawn for now. Freak..... Stomach cramps are a complete headache D:

No comments: