Saturday, October 4, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
You meant everything to me.
I guess, that was the last time I get to see you. This shall be the last time I say: ilu.
(I despise people like you, who goes around telling tales,
which are obviously untrue. Making things awkward for me, ain't making things better)
________________________________________________

Just a few more weeks to the end of my secondary school days. And we'll bid goodbye to everyone we'd known within these few years. I'm sure there'll be some reluctance. But face reality, moving on is part of life. No matter how much we'll miss each other, there'll be someday when we'll lose each other. For there's no forever in this world. We'll carry on with our own life. Who knows what'll happen in the next decade (?) I'm sure I'll be able to forget you
I wish for you to be fine.

Toodles, I'll be back within weeks(:
Stay tuned to;
www.the-blackrainbow.blogspot.com

No comments: