I know, I won't regret. For the things I did.
Hamilton won the Drivers' Championship Title!!!!!!! :D
Finally, I'm back! :D gees~ Feeling a little out of sorts. Prolly casue I did not update for sometime alr. -.- Off to Cambodia in 12 more days(: Exams and studies non-stop for the last few weeks:( Alright, it's over! :D Down to bugis either after the MT paper on Thurs with P. Perhaps.
Or better still, tmr(: I'm so looking forward to the days of shopping, playing and crapping alr.
I'm in NO mood to study xP So, within 11 days, I'll be taking up/continuing with my lovely activities:D
1. Horse-Riding
2. LWS Music School (Pop Guitar course)
3. Latin
4. Taekwondo
5. Wushu
6. Muay Thai
7. Golf Tournament
8. Karate
9. SHOPPING!
But, all these will have to be shelved till December:( Going for OSL trip from 15th Nov(: lovelylovely!:D Life without studying is ever so carefree(:Well, just hope I'll be as happy when I get the results.



No comments:
Post a Comment