Friday, October 3, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
I want you back, by my side. Not as a friend though.
Perhaps with _________ comes greed.
Thanks so much for the non-encouragements from you.
You only could see the deterioration in me, but not the improvements.
So, JUST FORGET IT!
What should I blog about today =.=" Had been studying since 8 in the morning, till 6.30pm.
As normal, school, intensive prog then phy tuition. -.- Life couldn't suck more than this D: Crapped with XX at the back of the LT during the intensive program for A-math. I've got the blue form alr, but. It just lacked the parent's signature. Ah! My mum has yet to say YES. I've to get it signed before my dad comes home from Holland on Sunday. If not I'll have to "pacify" 2 people:( HELP~ I'm so depressed now. Alright. Anw, I saw a girl twds the end of the phy tuition today. And Pris thought she was the kind of diam diam kind. Then in the end, she was yakking on and on. =.= HAHAHA! And Pris was =.=" due to her actions, and conversation with the teacher. LOL! Till then, bye!

No comments: