Thursday, October 2, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
I enjoyed every moment spent with you.
I'm only one step away to dropping A-Math which is to sign the form:D
(Though mummy still disallows me to) D: And so, I had to call Mrs Ong to help me, cause
I REALLY WANT TO DROP IT!!~ =/ I know it's going to be risky, but I've confidence I can still get my distinctions for other subjs, so don't worry about it alright, Mummy:( After I've confirmed with Mrs Ong that I'm dropping A-Math, I feel so relieved, I feel like I've no more such a heavy burden anymore:D Ah! That's great ok? And so, chemistry is just 18 more days away. Last few posts alr. I got to study even harder. And yeah! I've got my study leave(: Back t Chemistry revision:D Toodles~

No comments: