skip to main |
skip to sidebar
♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.you have her, you have her, you have her. I constantly remind myself you have herMy mum's going to faint if she sees my a-math results. Freaking "one-ish" kind. Was alr expecting that, so not much of a surprise to me. Geog, was so-so. But when ss and geog are combined tgt, that sucked! D: Fcuk, the results this time round is disappointing + demoralising. I thought of dropping A-Math since mid year, but didn't know why I managed to hold on to it till now. And this is the results I got. Damn, I should have dropped it long ago, and shall not worry about it anymore yeah?. =/ Ughs, my mum will get to know of my results only when I get my report book(: Lunch at subway tgt with HZ and Pying. Bused home thereafter.
No comments:
Post a Comment